PALEO ANTIPASTO SALAD WITH EASY ITALIAN DRESSING
- 1 large head or 2 hearts romaine chopped
- 4 ounces prosciutto cut in strips
- 4 ounces salami or pepperoni cubed
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts sliced
- 1/2 cup olives mix of black and green
- 1/2 cup hot or sweet peppers pickled or roasted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs author suggests Italian flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic minced with a garlic press
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
Combine all ingredients from romaine lettuce to sweet peppers in a large salad bowl.
In a separate bowl or dressing container, mix all ingredients from fresh herbs and down.
Toss salad with dressing.
We found this delicious recipe at www.cookeatpaleo.com.